im getting another single gallon of age old grow to get me threw august, also getting a 10lb pail of mocha guano 4-6-2 -supposed to be good for transition and i used it last year w/nothing but good results. toward the end of august ill get a jug of bloom, i havent kept track of when i switched ferts in my past threads but if you look back in the outdoor threads i have one from august w/pics and early sept, a year ago this time..
i use a young brand mixer/proportioner and an adapter from the hose outlet to 1/2 poly hose out to 1/4 hose and finally shublers also a batery run timer all from raindrip -i feed every day at 5am or soo and have had it set strong liek 50:1 w.o burning just ran through the ferts too fast $65 2.5gal jugs in a little more then a week. soo with budget in focus i toned it down to between 50:1 and 100:1 and have from time to time ran out for less then a week, then it takes a little more then a week to mail order the stuff. you can kinda see the transitioning, that grandaddy purple sept 19 i think -it is a rapid matureing strain but also had alot of shade to keep it in vegg longer i think, the rest where harvested threw october into november. what wasnt rotting more and more day by day i left up, once the rains come i see more or less mold each morning i got out and shake them to get water off the buds.
i put up alot of poles 4-8ft tall depending on the stages of growth so as they grow i can re-direct growth or keep heavier lower branches from snaping as they grow outwards, it also get really windy for us soo they can get puched around and stressed out or just beated up of i dont hold them in place. i also use uni-grow or any other streachy suport tape i can find as a sling for each branhc up to the main stalk -this was maintained often and not allowed to choke anything wich could be a problem if left in disregard.
-im cleaning the crap out of the lower canopy, theas GDP plants have re-vegged from trying to flower early on. something about the shade or something messed it up but their alot of re-growth up top, im getting rid of the dead weight and what might not grow into proper buds. its erergy the plant could flow to more productive tops and actual re-vegg action, some stuff was stunted and still looking photofucked. some of thoes branches had snaped and i used a squart bottle to get ants out of the crack that probly had sap in it, also might of helped the palnt heal as i re-hydrated the would so it wasnt all dry when i put it back together and made a sling to mend it. -then i went a little nuts and made sure other branches wherent gunna fall, might have put uneeded stress on the stalk but i doubt it had influence on being photofucked i just should of tied them to poles but i ran out and desided it was all right for the time being -now i gotta step it up befor an expected heavy fruit set, and tie all that stuff up smake some more poles into the rootbed.