While eating at a mcdicks on Bronson, with some friends after a party, I had an epiphany. I realized that my destiny was to grow pot, like my brother before me...(jk) My parents know I grow, and now they consider me a pot head. I'm personally really happy to be growing because for the whole school year I’ve been kinda depressed and grade 11 math hasn't been helping, so I’m growing because it gives me something to look forward to everyday, and because I might get some yield from 'em.
Ok, I've had my plants for about 5 weeks now, and here’s what I’ve been using:
- A closet (height*width*depth | 31"(78 cm) * 31"(78 cm) * 18"(46 cm))
- 3 plants I’ve been growing myself, 1 my friend gave to me, because he watered the plant with Captain Morgan’s or something and he thought it was dying. (I pruned the main stem when he gave it to me and now it's just a bush, not growing, but becoming really dense.)
- A 60 watt light
- A 36 watt light
- 3, 8" pots (2 are full of Miracle Grow Potting Mix, 0.14-0.14-0.14, (its some very good looking dirt, irony,) and one is full of this organic soil mix.).
- 1, 6" pot (with my friends crazy weed in it).
- A Nestle sign I found on the street.
- A fan, with 3
As some of you guys might already know a week ago, I flushed my plants because of over fertilization, and changed them into bigger pots, the now 8" ones. Since changing pots I’ve noticed that my plants look alot healthier and I've been watering them about twice-three times a week. (I'm not using fertilizer).
Here are my sweet pictures:
This one was taken a week ago, before I flushed them (and usually the light is directly over but I moved them for the picture:D)
I just installed this bar so that I could buy a light which I could hang from the ceiling.
I don’t know if I should be worried, but Lucy has purple stems
I’m going to this hydro store later in the day to get better lights; I have a 40 dollar budget.
Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. (does anyone know some good books on marijuana horticulture?)